Foxborough, Mansfield & Norton Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day
The Towns of Foxborough, Mansfield and Norton are pleased to present the 2021 Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day in collaboration with ACV Enviro on April 24th from 8am-1230pm at Xfinity Center with home pick-up available for registered homeowners.
885 South Main Street
Mansfield, MA 02048
**AT-HOME PICKUP AVAILABLE FOR REGISTERED HOMEOWNERS**
Event Time: 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
Who May Attend: Only residents from member communities may attend the collection event or participate in the home pick-up on the same day. The home pick-up will be for registered homeowners and will run from 7:00am to 5:00pm. This includes residents from Foxborough, Mansfield and Norton.
Pre-registration is required for ALL residents.
Registration Link: www.acvenviro.com/hhw/fmn
Residents may dispose of a large assortment of common hazardous household items. These items generally include automotive products, household cleaners, oil-based paints, aerosols, batteries, pesticides, fertilizers, etc. For a full list of "Acceptable Waste", and for additional collection event details, please visit our web site: https://www.mansfieldma.com/249/Household-Hazardous-Waste
You can find a full list of accepted items here: Household Hazardous Waste Day 2021 - Accepted Items
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, guidelines have been put in place that all residents are required to adhere to:
- All residents MUST STAY IN THEIR VEHICLE AT ALL TIMES, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Place all accepted items in a cardboard or plastic container for safe transport.
- Place all accepted items in your trunk. All accepted items MUST BE IN THE TRUNK where staff can access it without resident assistance.
- Please have your trunk space clear of any other items besides those being processed as waste.
- Proof of residency is required. DO NOT ROLL YOUR WINDOW DOWN. You will hold your ID up to the CLOSED WINDOW.
- Please do not idle your vehicle unnecessarily and follow all signage as directed.
- First confirm that your waste can be received at the Household Hazardous Waste event. This can be done on both the DEP website and on our Flyers. If you have a question on your waste, send them ahead of time to Health@mansfieldma.com.
Please note there are also some items we cannot accept during these collection events:
- Asbestos - Contact a licensed contractor.
- Construction Waste - Call a private hauler.
- Electronics - Mansfield Green Recycling Park & Compost Area | Mansfield, MA
- Explosive - Contact your local Fire Department.
- Fire Extinguishers - Contact your local Fire Department.
- Hypodermic Needles - Contact your local Police Department.
- Latex Paint - Allow to dry out (add kitty litter or absorbent) and dispose of with trash - contact hauler/providers for community specific instructions.
- Smoke Detectors - Contact the Manufacturer