April 24, 2021
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, guidelines have been put in place that all residents are required to adhere to:
• All residents MUST STAY IN THEIR VEHICLE AT ALL TIMES, NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Place all accepted items in a cardboard or plastic container for safe transport.
• Place all accepted items in your trunk. All accepted items MUST BE IN THE TRUNK where staff can access it without resident assistance.
• Please have your trunk space clear of any other items besides those being processed as waste.
• Proof of residency is required. DO NOT ROLL YOUR WINDOW DOWN. You will hold your ID up to the CLOSED WINDOW.
• Please do not idle your vehicle unnecessarily and follow all signage as directed.
• First confirm that your waste can be received at the Household Hazardous Waste event. This can be done on both the DEP website and on our Flyers. If you have a question on your waste, send them ahead of time to Health@mansfieldma.com.
885 South Main Street
Mansfield, MA 02048
Foxborough, Mansfield & Norton Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day
Saturday, April 24, 2021
Who May Attend: Only residents from member communities may attend the collection event or participate in the home pick-up on the same day. The home pick-up will be for registered homeowners and will run from 7:00am to 5:00pm. This includes residents from Foxborough, Mansfield and Norton.
Pre-registration is required for ALL residents.
Registration Link: www.acvenviro.com/hhw/fmn
Residents may dispose of a large assortment of common hazardous household items. Please see flyer for list of acceptable and unacceptable items.