To make the Town of Mansfield more environmentally friendly by reducing household wastes and increasing recycling opportunities. The Committee will identify and pursue recycling education grants and work towards educating all residents about recycling. The Committee should also continue to review the Town’s Waste and Recycling contract and applicable policies or by-laws. This Ad Hoc Committee will reinvigorate Mansfield Green with possible new recycling opportunities like a repair café, swap shop and organic composting.
The Town Manager will appoint the two residents at large whose terms will not exceed three years.
- One Member from Select Board - Neil Rhein, Chair
- Superintendent or designee from Mansfield Schools - Matthew Jacques
- One Member from the Board of Health - Graham Wilson
- DPW Director - Josh Reinke
- Buildings and Special Projects Manager - Mike Ahern
- DPW Office Manager - Christina Collins
- Two Residents at Large - Mark Corsillo and 1 Vacancy - Terms Expires December 31, 2024