Mansfield PD wants your help in fighting crime by taking part in the Security Camera Registration program. Residents and businesses participating in the program voluntarily register the location and retention period of their home or commercial camera systems. When a crime occurs, MPD Detectives will be able to contact you and ask for permission to view any potential evidence recorded on your cameras.
By submitting the form and enlisting in the program, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Registration is entirely voluntary
- Registrant information is reserved for official use by the Mansfield Police Department
- If necessary, the Mansfield Police Department will contact you directly, using the information provided through this form, to request the appropriate video surveillance footage.
- Any footage containing or related to criminal activity may be collected by the Mansfield Police Department for use as evidence during any stage of a criminal proceeding.
- Under no circumstances shall registrants construe that they are acting as an agent and/or employee of the Town of Mansfield or the Mansfield Police Department.
- Under no circumstances shall the Mansfield Police Department utilize information obtained to view footage/feeds directly from cameras owned by registrants.
Click on the form below and you below directed to the Form Center where you can complete the registration.