ALL MEETINGS ARE HELD VIRTUALLY DURING PANDEMIC
Meeting dates and locations are as posted.
Terms are determined by appointment to corresponding board.
- Michael A. Trowbridge Sr., Select Board representative
- Adrian LeCesne, Planning Board representative
- Melinda Tarsi, Industrial Development Commission representative
- Dan Brogie, Assessors’ representative (non-voting member)
- Darlene Pruitt, Zoning Board representative
- Brian Eagle, Finance Committee representative
The Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Advisory Committee negotiate TIF proposals from qualified companies and makes recommendations to the Select Board and Town Meeting.
Interested companies should contact the Town Manger’s office.
Ten year TIF. Construct a new 325,000 square foot warehouse and distribution center. Tax savings over the period of the agreement estimated to be $908,000.
Eighteen year TIF. Relocate business, purchase and renovate a xxx square foot building. Tax savings over the period of the agreement estimated to be $518,000.
Ten year TIF. Projected $2.5 million facility renovations and addition.
Smith & Nephew
Thirteen year TIF. Projected $3 million investment, building and equipment.
Rolf C. Hagen
305 Forbes Boulevard, 10 Year 100% Personal Property Exemption