For any questions from other LBOH's and Public Health Nurses regarding any MAVEN events, or any other Public Health Nursing questions or needs contact:
The following screenings and education are available:
- Blood Pressure Testing with education on hypertension prevention and management.
- Blood Glucose and A1C Testing with education on diabetes prevention and management.
- Cholesterol Testing with education on Hypercholesterolemia prevention and management.
- Weight testing for those patients that wish to track their weight but may not have a scale at home.
- B12 shots for those who have their own prescription.
- Fall Risk Screenings using the CDC Steadi Program.
- Other programs that will be announced soon.
Health Promotion Clinics, to include blood pressure, total cholesterol, and diabetic screening (Blood Sugar), dates can be viewed on Notify Me - Public Health section.