Members and Staff
Marianne Staples, Town Clerk
Town Hall, second floor
Phone: (508) 261-7345
- Where do I vote? – Listing of Streets per Precinct
- Voter Registration Form – May be obtained from the Town Clerk’s office or from the State using the links to the right. The same form may be used to change party affiliation.
Town Meeting Information
Mansfield has an open town meeting. The Annual Town Meeting is the scheduled for 2nd Tuesday in April*. Special Town Meetings may be called by the Selectmen or by petition.
- Guide to Town Meeting
- Citizens Guide to Town Meeting
- Warrant – Annual Town Meeting (becomes available prior to current event)
- Warrant – Special Town Meeting (becomes available prior to current event)
*Dates are subject to change, check the local papers, cable TV, this web site, and the Town Clerk’s Office for updates.
Mansfield’s local election day is the 2nd Tuesday in May.* Polling place is Mansfield High School Gym, 250 East Street.
Links to Commonwealth of Massachusetts web site