|Marianne E. Staples, C.M.M.C., Town Clerk
Karen A. Ludwig, Assistant Town Clerk
Sandra A. Mandile, Office Assistant
|The Town Clerk’s Office serves as the central information point in Town Hall, making referrals to other departments when necessary. Our goal is to provide prompt, courteous and efficient assistance to all. Read more …
|Town of Mansfield
6 Park Row, 2nd floor
Mansfield, MA 02048
|Phone: (508) 261-7345
Fax: (508) 261-1083
Mon/Tue/Thu 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Wed 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Fri 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
**Printed copies of the Town’s by-laws may also be purchased at the Town Clerk’s Office, Town Hall second floor
** The links are NOT to the official version of the Massachusetts General Laws (MGL). While reasonable efforts have been made to assure the accuracy of the data provided, do not rely on this information without first checking an official edition of the MGL.
- Election Results
- 2018 Annual Town Election – Official results
- Results of the Special Local Election, November 14, 2017
- Results of the Special State Election, October 17, 2017
- Results of the Special State Primary Election, September 2017
- 2017 Annual Town Election Deadlines
- Results from Annual Town Election 5-9-2017
- November 8, 2016 State Election – Official Results
- State – Primary, Sept. 9th, 2014
- State – Official, Nov. 4, 2014
- Annual Town Election 2014 – Results
- Annual Reports
- For all Municipal Employees, including Board and Committee members:
- Mandatory Education and Training Requirements – Implementation Procedures
- Summary of the Conflict of Interest Law
- Online Ethics Test – Please print the last page as a proof of electronic signature and submit it to the Town Clerk (see this help note if you are using a shared computer)
- FY18 Annual Town Meeting Documentation