|Patti Firing, Human Resources Director||The Human Resources Department is responsible for directing a variety of critical functions for the Town. This includes managing the following:
|Town of Mansfield
6 Park Row, 3rd Floor
Mansfield, MA 02048
|Phone: (508) 851-6414
Fax: (508) 851-6547
Mon/Tue/Thu 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Wed 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Fri 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Other Helpful Information
- Available Positions
- Contracts for Town Employees
- Employee Benefits
- Police and Fire Details Officers
- Injured While on Duty
- Saving for Retirement
- Information Regarding the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- The HIPAA privacy rule gives an individual rights over how their health information may be used or disclosed and protects the unauthorized disclosure of certain medical information known as protected health information (PHI). The HIPAA privacy rule requires covered entities to carefully handle PHI. To see the Town of Mansfield’s HIPAA Notice, click here.
- Employment Posters:
- Massachusetts Wage and Hour- Mass Wage and Hour Poster
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act – EPPA Poster
- Federal Family and Medical Leave Act –FMLA Poster
- Federal Minimum Wage – Minimum Wage Poster
- Federal Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Act –USERRA Poster
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO Poster
- Federal EEO is the Law – Poster Supplement –EEO Poster Supplement
- ESI TotalCare EAP offers more employee benefits & services than any other EAP
- ESI offers the most comprehensive employee assistance program anywhere. They have all the traditional EAP counseling services designed to address significant life problems and add Work/Life benefits to address the everyday problems involved in juggling work and family. But that’s not all. They go one step further to deliver benefits designed to enhance quality of life not just for employees and their family members, but for managers and supervisors, too. ESI helps all employees to achieve their Peak Performance best through training, coaching and wellness.Check here to learn more.
- Retiree Benefits
- Health Insurance – For more information on health insurance, please click here: SMHG.
- Vision Insurance – The Town of Mansfield held a one-time open enrollment for retirees in October 2016. Thereafter, only retirees enrolled in the vision plan at the time of their retirement will be able to rollover into the retiree vision plan. For more Davis Vision plan details, please click here: Retiree Plan.
1. Are all Town of Mansfield employment opportunities listed on this site?
All current opportunities for the Town of Mansfield can be found on this site. To assist with your career search we immediately remove positions that have been filled from this site.
2. I searched your site but didn’t see the right position for me; should I submit a resume anyways?
While we would like to accommodate each interested applicant, due to the small size of the Human Resources Department we can only receive resumes for positions that we are currently recruiting for. We encourage you to check our site frequently as it is updated daily with newly added or filled positions.
3. What is the best way to apply for a position at the Town of Mansfield?
If you are responding to an posted or advertised position, you should submit a cover letter and your most recent resume via email to email@example.com
4. May I mail or fax my resume to the Town of Mansfield?
Sending us your resume through mail or fax is discouraged. We strongly encourage you to take advantage of the many benefits of applying via email. If you don’t have access to a computer and would like to send your resume via mail, please send to:
6 Park Row
Mansfield, MA 02048
5. I applied for an available position, what happens next?
When you apply via email for a specific position, you will receive an email acknowledgment, and your information immediately becomes available to our Human Resources Department. Applications are reviewed after the submission cut-off date. Since there is only one employee in Human Resources for the Town of Mansfield, you will be contacted if there is interest in pursuing you as a candidate for an open position. While we would like to respond to all phone/email inquiries, we may be unable to due to the volume of applicants for any given position.
6. Can I ask questions about working for the Town of Mansfield?
If you are called in for an interview for an open position, you will have ample opportunity to ask questions about working for the Town.
7. What should I do if I’m interesting in applying for a position with Mansfield Public Schools?
All job opportunities with Mansfield Public Schools can be found at
Application should be submitted via instructions available there.