Chief Water Operator
Water Distribution Foreman
500 B East Street, Mansfield, MA 02048
Phone: (508) 261-7376
Fax: (508) 261-7467
Mon through Friday 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (regular business)
For Water Billing Enquiries, call (508) 261-7330, Mon.,Tu., Th., 8 a.m. – 4 p.m., Wed. 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. or Fr. 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
For emergency, after regular business hours, call (508) 261-7300 (Public Safety Dispatch)
The Water of the Public Works Department in Mansfield Massachusetts is responsible for providing its customers with safe, potable, drinking water, in a cost effective and environmentally friendly manner that meets EPA, MassDEP, and Town of Mansfield standards.
Other Helpful Information
- Water Regulations and Fee Schedule
- Water Rebate Form
- Fluoride in Water – The Mansfield Water Division has been adding fluoride treatment to its water system since June 1997. In our facility we maintain the optimal level average of one part per million as recommended by the Department of Public Health. Fluoride is added per order of the Mansfield Board of Health.
- 2017 Annual Water Quality Report
- 2016 Annual Water Quality Report
- Water Billing Questions: call (508) 261-7330, Mon.,Tu., Th., 8 a.m. – 4 p.m., Wed. 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. or Fr. 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Water Audits
- Seasonal Pool Filling
- Water Conservation Rebates
- Public Notices
- Water Improvement Projects
- Water Email Notification List
- Water Installers Licensed in Mansfield, MA
- Valve Exercising
- Water Meter Reading & Replacement Program
- Water System Flushing & Hydrant Maintenance
- Backflow and Cross Connection Program. What is a Cross-connection?
- Leak Detection
- Mandatory Water Restrictions (Seasonal)
- Water Wizard Education Program & Tours
- Water Regulations & Fee Schedule
- Water Installer License Application
- Application to Install Water Service