Town Engineer / Assistant DPW Director
Town Hall, first floor
Mon/Tue/Thu 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Wed 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Fri 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
The Town Engineering Office responsibilities encompass a wide range of projects involving the design, permitting, construction review and inspection of sewers, drainage systems, culverts, roads, bridges and dams. In addition, they include the design and field engineering for various Municipal Public Works projects, the monitoring and repairing of the Town’s sewer collection system, and the assessing and improving the Town’s drainage system. Read more…
Other Helpful Information
North Main Street / Oakland Traffic Pattern Conceptual Plan
Sewer – Regulations and Information:
- How do I Tie into Town Sewer?
- Rules & Regulations for the Extension of Public Sewers
- Drainlayers License & Sewer Design & Construction Regulations
- List of Licensed Drainlayers
- Permeability Testing Example
- Latest Project Report
- Subdivision Checklist
- Site Plan Checklist
Storm Water – Requirements and Information:
- Mansfield Stormwater Management By-Law
- Storm Water Phase II Permit requirements
- Annual Report/Stormwater NPDES Permit
- Solution to Pollution
- After the Storm
The following information can be picked up at the Engineering Department:
- Sewer Application/Permit for Installation of a Sewer Connection
- Sewer Extension or Sewer Repair
- List of presently approved Sewer Drainlayers
- Drainlayer’s License and Sewer Permit Regulation
- Application for a Sewer Drainlayer’s License
- Sewer Use Regulations
- Rules and Regulations for the Extension of Public Sewers (for homeowners)