Department of Public Works
Assistant DPW Director
Operations Manager, Water Pollution Control Facility
Operations Manager, Water Division
Operations Manager, Highway Division
Public Buildings/Special Projects
Town Hall, second floor
Phone: (508) 261-7335 for Highway, Winter, MSW & Recycling, Public Buildings or (508) 261-7330 for Water/Sewer billing inquiries
Fax: (508) 261-1083
Email: Contact Us
Mon/Tue/Thu 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Wed 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Fri 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
The Department of Public Works, or DPW, is composed of several divisions, including Administration, Highway, Water, Waste Water Treatment and Public Buildings / Special Projects. Read more…
Other Helpful Information
Highway and Engineering
- Recycling Information
- Mansfield Green Recycling Information
- SINGLE STREAM automated recycling program
- Join the Southeast Regional Recycling Partnership’s Business Recycling Program
- Water Regulations and Fee Schedule
- Water Rebate Form
- Fluoride in Water – The Mansfield Water Division has been adding fluoride treatment to its water system since June 1997. In our facility we maintain the optimal level average of one part per million as recommended by the Department of Public Health. Fluoride is added per order of the Mansfield Board of Health.
Changing your water service billing
When you sell your property, you or your realtor, calls our office (508-261-7330) to have a final meter reading taken. Someone must be at the home, as we have to go inside and read the meter, as well as the outside reader. There is a $50.00 jobbing charge for this service.
Once the meter reader radios in the reading to us we prepare the final bill.
With the final bill, we attached a signature card, that is given to the new owner at the time of the passing. The billing name is changed when this card is returned to us, signed by the new owner.
Public Buildings / Special Projects
- Sewer Maintenance Notice
- Agreement Establishing MFN Regional Wastewater District
- Comprehensive Wastewater Management Plan (CWMP) June, 2015:
- CWMP BOS Presentation 11-12-14
All Town Employees have identification badges. Please ask for identification before allowing anyone in your home.