Please be aware that as part of the building permit process the Conservation Commission may conduct an inspection in order to determine jurisdiction
Print form and bring to Building Department with appropriate fees.
- Residential Building Permit (Application Package)
- Commercial Building Permit (Application Package)
- Electrical Permit
- Gas Permit
- Mechanical/Sheet Metal Permit
- Plumbing Permit
- Roofing, Siding, & Replacement Window and Doors (Application Package)
- Solid Fuel Burning Permit (Application Package)
- Tent Permit Application
- Swimming Pool/ Spa/ Hot Tub
- Sign Permit (Application Package)
- Debris Disposal Affidavit
- Permit Amendment Form
Commercial and Industrial
Fees are subject to change. Confirm fee schedules with the Building Department.
Permits are not refundable or transferable.