Dial 911 for an Emergency
Procedure to Request a Fire or Ambulance Report
ALL REQUESTS MUST BE IN WRITING. Please send your correspondence to the following address:
10 Plymouth Street, Mansfield, MA 02048
In order to obtain a copy of a fire or ambulance report you must provide a written request that includes:
- Date of Incident and approximate time
- Location of Incident
- Type of Incident (MVA, car fire, etc.)
- Name of responsible party or name of patient (if ambulance call.)
- Medical Authorization Release signed by patient (if ambulance call.)
- Checks should be made to the Town of Mansfield in the amount of $5.00
Report requests are filled in a very timely manner, usually with only a couple of days turnaround time.
If you have any questions, please call Fire Administration at (508) 261-7493,
or email at email@example.com
If you are looking for a copy of an ambulance BILL, please contact our billing company,
COMSTAR at 1-800-488-4351 and they will fulfill your request.