Notice of Names of Persons Appearing to be Owners of Checks Issued by the Town of Mansfield Which Have Not Been Cashed and are Deemed Abandoned. Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 200A, Section 9A.
Deadline for claim submission is 11/15/18.
All inquires should be forwarded to the Treasurer’s Office
- Plastic Bag Reduction ByLaw Information
- Mercury Button Batteries Disposing
- Online Payments
- Current Fiscal Year Budgets As Voted
- Audit Documents
- Comprehensive Financial Reports
- Mansfield General By-laws
- Voter Registration:
- Planning Board SRPEDD Representative
- Agreement Establishing MFN Regional Wastewater District
- The Chocolate Factory – Analysis and Proposals:
- Mansfield Cost Saving Incentive Program
Updates on Town Services
West Nile virus has been detected in a Culex pipiens mosquito in Mansfield. This type of mosquito mainly feeds on birds and occasionally on mammals. Follow this link for more information. If you, as a property owner in Mansfield, wish to have your property sprayed
Click here to learn more
As of June 26, 2017 the MBTA is making improvements to the Mansfield Train Station and will be temporarily closing a number of parking spaces as shown on Map A for a minimum of 21 months.