Notice of Names of Persons Appearing to be Owners of Checks Issued by the Town of Mansfield Which Have Not Been Cashed and are Deemed Abandoned. Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 200A, Section 9A.
Deadline for claim submission is 11/15/18.
All inquires should be forwarded to the Treasurer’s Office
- Mercury Button Batteries Disposing
- Online Payments
- Current Fiscal Year Budgets As Voted
- Audit Documents
- Comprehensive Financial Reports
- Mansfield General By-laws
- Voter Registration:
- Planning Board SRPEDD Representative
- Agreement Establishing MFN Regional Wastewater District
- The Chocolate Factory – Analysis and Proposals:
- Mansfield Cost Saving Incentive Program
Town Utility Updates
As of June 26, 2017 the MBTA is making improvements to the Mansfield Train Station and will be temporarily closing a number of parking spaces as shown on Map A for a minimum of 21 months. To help with the lack of parking the Town of Mansfield is providing added FREE parking at 41 County Street, Foxboro as shown on attached Map B. Special space for handicap parking is shown on Map C. A FREE shuttle will be available from the County Street lot to the train station. GATRA picks up in the morning at the County Street lot at 6:20,6:45,7:15,7:35 & 7:50 and in the afternoon at the station at 4:32, 5:12, 5:37, 6:18, & 6:48. Concerns addressed by the Board of Selectmen in regard to this temporary change.
- Notices – Water Service
- Water Division Plain St. & West St. Water Construction project starts Monday, July 9, 2018 – see Notice
- 2018 Water Use Restrictions
- 2017 Annual Water Quality Report (http://www.mansfieldma.com/wp-content/uploads/2017-Annual-Water-Quality-Report-Town-of-Mansfield-PWS-4167000.pdf)